Saturday, April 9, 2016

Chapters 5 & 6

We finally met Charlotte! I don't know about you, but spiders are not one of my favorite animals. Charlotte isn't so bad, although I don't have to see her in person. Wilbur was excited to make a friend, but he struggled with the fact that his new friend was a bloodsucker. However, Charlotte pointed out that spiders help control the bug population.

So, how do you feel about spiders and why? And how is it that the farm animals seem to accept Charlotte but keep their distance from Templeton the rat? Why are rats considered so much worse?

3 comments:

  1. Claire Selden, Mrs. Frederick's Class
    I do not willy like her she eat bugs.
    I think Templeton is worse because Wilber wanted a friend. Templeton would not be his friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good point. At least Charlotte is nice to Wilbur. Templeton seems a bit selfish, and I think you will notice more of that as we continue reading.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete